Bustin’ Babes 1927 Vintage 8-Panel Ballcap
Ebbets field flannels
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1927 Bustin’ Babes 8-panel ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in America
- Genuine vintage white wool crown, black wool visor with black felt “B”
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with leather sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
League: Barnstorming Team
History: Babe Ruth’s barnstorming team competed against the “Larrupi’ Lous”, led by Lou Gehrig. The Bustin’ Babes wore this great 8-panel cap.
Out of stock