Brooklyn Bushwicks 1949 Vintage Ballcap
Ebbets field flannels
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1949 Bushwicks ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy crown, orange wool visor with white felt “B”
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
League: Independent Club
History: The Bushwick club was the top semi-pro team in New York, at a time when semi-pro baseball was of a very high quality. Navy crown with orange visor and button.